BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Simon Emsley, Simon Sogora
Organisation/Service/Project: Fairfield Migrant Resource Centre
Telephone/Email: 9727 0477
Initiative/Project: Fairfield Migrant Interagency and Fairfield Emerging Communities Action Partnership
- Employment Information Session:
`Care for a Job’ Information Session
1pm to 2.30pm Wednesday 7 May 2014
If you are looking for a job or thinking about a job in:
· Aged Care
· Disability Care
· Home Care
then this special session at the Pathways to Employment Expo is for you.
Come and find out about:
· The types of jobs in this growing sector
· What employers look for in employees
· What it is like to work in this sector from people who work in the sector
· Training for jobs in this sector
Presentations will be provided by National Disability Services, Navitas and MTC Australia.
Interpreters will be available to help you ask questions and understand.
Child-minding is available from 12.30 to 2.30pm in Eric Bedford
Room Lunch is available 12.30 to 1.00pm
Cabravale Leisure Centre
Crn Broomfield and Bareena St Cabramatta