BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Justine Foo
Organisation/Service/Project: Bankstown City Council
Project: Safe Drivers Course
Helping young L platers get their licence!
In January, Bankstown City Council, in partnership with Bankstown PCYC, will offer the Safer Drivers Course (2 modules).
To attend this program you must be on your Ls, completed 50 log book driving hours and be under 25.
Date: Thursday 14 January 2016
Cost: $40 each – Light snacks included
Venue: Bankstown PCYC, 55 Meredith St, Bankstown
1. Learn how to manage risks on the road: speed management, gap selection, hazard awareness and safe following distances.
2. A two-hour in-vehicle coaching session with a coach and another learner so you can learn a range of practical safe driving behaviours.
3. Revv’d Up – A one hour workshop where participants will learn about things to consider before buying a car including:
- The real costs of buying a car;
- Insurance; and more
Once Council has received confirmation of your interest, you will be contacted regarding payment.
Call 9707 9605 or email Justine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
au to register now.
* Learner Drivers who complete the course will receive 20 hours of Logbook credit.
** Participants only complete Module 1 of the Safe Drivers Course on the day. Participants must complete the practical in-vehicle Module 2 session of this program on a separate day within 1 month.