BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Tonya Cook-Pedersen 0412247656, Jacinta Buhck 97509344, Romana Waseem 0412270811
Organisation/Service/Project: Sydney Community College, Canterbury City Community Centre
- Course and Training Opportunities:
INTRODUCTION TO CARING CAREERS
A course to help you get a job in aged care, home and community care and disability.
Complete core units towards the Certificate III in Individual support and develop a career pathway. Improve your English and numeracy skills. Access volunteering opportunities.
Build your confidence.
TO APPLY PLEASE COME TO THE INFORMATION SESSION ON:
Thursday 17 August 2017 – 10 am to 12 pm
Canterbury City Community Centre – 130 Railway Parade, Lakemba
The information and enrolment session will last two hours
To enrol, please bring:
- Australian passport or citizenship document or foreign passport and visa documents or travel document or immicard
- Centrelink card or benefits letter
- NSW Driver’s License or NSW Photo ID
- USI number (Unique Student Identifier)
You can take this course if you:
- Are 15 years or older and have left school
- Live and work in NSW
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen; permanent resident, humanitarian visa (sorry – bridging visas not eligible)
- Have (or are willing to get) a Unique student identifier.