BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Coordinator Dawn Tindall
Organisation/Service/Project: Fitted for Work
Telephone/Email: 02 9635 9909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initiative/Project: Transition to Work
- Employment/Job Seeking Training/Workshops:
Fitted for Work
Transition to Work Program
Transition to Work is a FREE program that provides support to female job seekers who are experiencing disadvantage and facing multiple barriers to employment.
The programs provides –
· A 10-module life skills training
· Mentor support once a fortnight for six months to help with job-search related activities such as resume and cover letter writing, job search, filling out job applications, practice interviewing and networking
· A Corporate-led skill building workshop (ex. Resume Skills, Interview Skills, Networking Skills, How to set up a Linked In Profile)
· Opportunity for a volunteer work placement
Throughout the program there is an emphasis on building each woman’s self-esteem and confidence in a nurturing and supportive environment, as well as developing the employability skills necessary to get and keep work.
•All women aged 45 Years and older
•Migrant and/or refugee women aged 25 years or under
Next program starting in April
For further information, please contact the Transition to Work Coordinator Dawn Tindall on 02 9635 9909 email@example.com.