BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Wendi Etherington
Organisation/Service/Project: Lakemba / Wiley Park School as Community Centre in partnership with the Benevolent Society
Telephone/Email: 9759 4061 email@example.com
Initiative/Project Step Into Work Course (for women)
- Employment / Job Seeking / Training Workshops
This five week course is aimed to support women who would like to find meaningful paid work after not working for a number of years. This course will give you the skills and confidence to find a job and an understanding of the job market in Australia.
Sessions are run in a small supportive group. The trainers are professional volunteers with expertise in human resources & recruitment, stress management and executive coaching.
- Step by Step goal setting.
- Matching skills to jobs and career planning.
- Build on Parenting Skills (eg time management, budgeting)
- Hands on practical skills including resume writing, interview skills, communication
- Skills for coping with stress
- Individual coaching
WHEN: Starts Wednesday 14th May for five weeks 10.00 – 12.30pm
FREE – childcare available.
WHERE: Lakemba School as Community Centre, Alice St Lakemba
(in grounds of Lakemba PS)
BOOK: Ring Wendi Etherington on 9759 4061 to register.
Please Note: An interview is required before acceptance into this course.