BLOG Information Sharing
Organisation/Service/Project: Benevolent Society
Initiative/Project: Step into Work
- Employment/Job Seeking Training/Workshops:
“Step into Work” is a free program which assists women who would like to find meaningful paid work.
The program is run over 5 weekly sessions in small supportive groups. The sessions are facilitated by a professional experts in human resources/recuirment, stress management and coaching.
The program consists of five weekly, two and a half hour sessions and covers:
- Values and job preferences
- Matching skills to appropriate job types
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Interview and communication practice
- Searching for and applying for jobs
- Stress managementWhere: Punchbowl SACC corner Rossmore Av. and Canterbury Road – PUNCHBOWLWhen: Every Tuesday from 12 August and 9 SeptemberTime: 10 am to 12.30 pmCost: FreeChildcare: free childcare availablePlease RSVP by Friday 1 August on 0439487865