BLOG Information Sharing
Worker’s Name: Pamela Rivera
Organisation/Service/Project: Fairfield City Council
Initiative/Project Social Enterprise Workshop
This workshops is the ideal, practical guide to Social Enterprise for any community group or business seeking to understand this concept and how it can work for them. This is a practical step by step workshop where examples of Social Enterprise will be provided for those interested in running a social enterprise or looking to invest in or by from one. A discussion will take place with regard to current development s in the Social Enterprise Sector in NSW and Australia.
- What is social enterprise?
- The social enterprise sector and landscape in Australia
- The challenges faced by social enterprise
- Examples of social enterprises and how they achieve social impact
- Ideas about how to identify a good social enterprise idea
- Social enterprise intermediaries, partnership and support, including Social Traders
Date: 12 December 2013
Venue: Fairfield City Council Administration Building, Avoca Road, Wakeley (room 5)
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Lunch will be provided